Wednesday, April 2, 2008

future projects

after a very unfortunate day that consisted of the awkwardness, sheer horror, and lack of illustration job offerings at the career fair at parsons combined with spilling a huge hot cup of coffee all over myself in public, i am amazed that i haven't given up on illustration all together! however, everyone has a love hate relationship with their first love. i suppose you just can't rely on big agencies when you are in the field of illustration...i am sure this is me being very premature in my views. and my life as a struggling artists stops when?

anyhow, aside from the atrocities of the day i am still inspired by some up-and-coming projects personal and school-related.

1. gig poster time!
2. my cocktails of 2009 calendar to be up on lulu.com for sale!
3. website being revamped again for the 1 millionth time!

i am so annoyed because i wanted to play sims 2 tonight and i just realized that it is in the studio with my big box of nerdy computer equipment. i guess the rest of the night will consist of TAPS on the scifi channel and/or possibly snood. wow i am really exciting haha.

No comments: