Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bond No. 9 and SIGG Competitions

School is already going into the final stretch! Therefore, I have two interesting projects to dive into.

The first one is to design Bond No.9's new Astor Place fragrance bottle. I know exactly what I am doing but I am not going to disclose any information on it at this time because I really want my idea to be unique, and I don't want anyone else to take off on it.

The second project is to design a water bottle design for this company called SIGG. They specialize in these aluminum eco friendly water bottles. They want it to represent something American or New York. I decided to do a spin on the design of the Chrystler building and make it super modern. Whenever I think of America, I think of New York because it embodies every type of culture that resides within our country.

So, we'll see if I can do as well with these two competitions like I did with the Mimobot one. I really think I can put as much excitement into these two projects as humanly possible. And hopefully make them intelligent and successful designs.

No comments: