Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Over The Edge...

I saw and noticed something tonight about the current world of art that really pushed me over the edge and makes me bite my hand off in anger. If you want to know what it was, talk to me.

ANYWAYS as of 1.16.08:

I am working hard...

I put together a nice comfortable chair in my studio...

I have been sketching some crazy thoughts and concepts...

I have been thinking about how school re-starts on Tuesday of next week. I am already kind of freaking out even though I am over-prepared.

I have been watching (unwillingly) American Idol.

That pretty much sums up what has been happening as of late.

*********

Things I want to do right now:

Put together a group show somehow of people who feature women in their art...friends, new friends, anyone?

Lets see what happens!

No comments: