Friday, January 4, 2008

Still on a Break...

I am still on a break until Janury 22nd. I haven't been creating that much new artwork. Things aren't finished in my new studio yet.

The days have consisted of:

-Guitar Hero III for a billion hours on *hard* because I am a huge nerd and I am already sick of Bioshock
-Working out at the gym excessivly
-Selling old crap on EbAY for $$$$$ because I am a starving art person
-Taking Bandit for long horrible walks in the freezing cold
-Trying not to think too much
-Drinking lots of coffee for no reason because I don't really need to be awake

Anyhow, as 2008 rolls on in a have 2 big events to look foward to, well 3:

1. TRIP TO JAPAN! (this is the most exciting thing ever!)
2. Graudating...
3. Being 22 years old and toasting to my existence

So I'll send you my regards while I am sipping Sake and wearing a Hello Kitty hat with a bunch of Japanese school girls in Tokyo...meanwhile blasting all my hard earned cash in a Kawaii shopping spree!!!

No comments: