Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pandora Poster & Kafka

As the summer has been winding down, I have been thrown in the face with upcomming assinments and projects. My "to do" list is about a mile long. I have been hopping trains between Brooklyn and Manhattan for the whole month since my family's relocation there.

The first part of my "to do" list includes a poster for a music analysis company called Pandora. I will post finished linework of the poster by Monday night. The colorization will be complete by the end of the week and thats when the final will be posted for your viewing pleasure.

The second part of my list is to do something related to Franz Kafka's "Metamorphasis". Lots and lots of bugs and odd things will be part of that project.

There are many more things left to do....I don't exactly want to think about everything right now. Number one priority is this poster and taking everything one step at a time.

Something that has been inspiring to me and keeping my chin up is Pete Fowler's work. If you don't know him, check out his website, toys, and music (I own a few of his little creatures):

http://www.monsterism.net

No comments: