Friday, August 24, 2007

Plugless

Well scratch that last post. My G4 laptop's plug broke and my computer has been inoperable for the past week therefore the poster deadline has pasted and it was never made. Its not a super big deal but I still kind of irritated about the whole situation. I just spent 80 bucks on a new plug so now everything should be okay. At the moment I am updating from a different computer.

My senior thesis is squared away. I am now ready to have a really long and stressful first semester of screen prints and hectic activity. My sketchbook is still not completed but, now since I have a complete thesis I will just fill it with sketches from each panel and comic page.

I am serious about the state of our environment so this thesis will kind of be a personal and creative view on that.

Stay tuned for sketches and prints.

No comments: