Saturday, August 25, 2007

Senior Thesis

No pictures yet for this post.

I have my senior thesis squared away and ready to begin the final touches on it for the first two panels. Just need to figure out the color and do the final compiling on photoshop with layers etc. Each box will be scanned seperately so I can make them really big and focus on the detail when I draw. Everything is sketches out and squared away.

Main inspiration for the strip section of the thesis is Winsor McCay and Chris Ware. Lots of type. The strips will be tricky when I end up printing them.....For the large illustrations, I am just focusing on how I like to create a general image.

I need to go to New York Central Art Supplies to get some really really good quality paper to print on, but that won't be anything to worry about until I print which won't be until the last 5 weeks of the semester (November-December). BFK BFK BFK.

I have a feeling I might have up to 20 pieces + for the show, depending on if I get any of them into it. (wishful thinking). This is me being super ambitious. My life depends on this. I am so ready to kick major ass. Get ready for Podd art times 50. *waves fists*

No comments: