Monday, October 29, 2007

100 Things you didn't know about Lindsay P.

1. What is the last alcoholic beverage you drank?
Whisky Ginger Ale

2. Do you follow college football?
I don't. I wish I actually cared about sports...

3. How many miles does your car/truck/SUV have on it?
I sold my Acura long ago for furniture. I no longer have the burden of a car!

4. Who was the last person to send you a text message and what was it about?
This girl Amy from my toy design class. She wanted to know if any Mimoco winners were posted.

5. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
Wow...a million years ago?

6. Are you happy?
Not completely. I don't think anybody is.

7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
Hot Topic. HELLS YEAH. Only because they carry the brand of pants that fit me well.

8. How do you feel about your hair?
I wish it were longer and not so fried from dying it blonde over the summer.

9. Where do you work?
I don't have a job right now. Senior year is my job.

10. Last thing you ate?
Chili. Made fresh from the can at Trader Joes.

11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
Not really. I am content sitting here next to Greg.

12. Last time you smoked a cigarette?
1 year ago. That was because I was drinking. I am done with them forever.

13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
Yes. A diamond necklace in the shape of a nautilus shell from my parents for high school graduation.

14. AIM or MSN?
AIM...but I am never on there anymore.

15. What classes are you taking?
Toy Concept & Design, Senior Thesis day 1 & 2, Geographies of Hope and Despair, Digital Presentation, Drawing & Mixed Media.

16. How many hours on average do you work a week:
So many I don't even count them anymore.

17. What is your favorite band?
Of all time? My true love, Smashing Pumpkins.

18. Favorite NFL team?
What is the NFL? hahah.

19. Do you watch the Olympics?
No. Why? To watch some people jump around for 7 hours?

20. Last bar you went to?
Crocodile Lounge. Lousy beer and pizza. And lost a lot of money gambling on some stupid game in the back room.

21. Who was the last person to call you?
Jessi. But I missed the call and got totally busy.

22. Whats your sign?
Aquarius. That explains a lot.

23. Do you have a favorite number?
88. It just looks cool.

24. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donation?
Not for a long time....I want to find time to help out though. Maybe over winter break?

25. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
Food. Random crap like toothpaste when I run out, light bulbs etc.

26. Where does most of your family live?
Long Island. Yay?

27. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
Only child. Otherwise I think I would be insane.

28. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Sure. I most likely am.

29. Ever been called a bitch?
Probably. Not in person though. I swear I'm not one!

30. Got any guilty pleasures?
xbox 360...biting my nails...petting my dogs ears.

31. Do you drink beer?
Not usually. I am a whisky drinker.

32. Have you ever experienced true love?
Yes. Greg!

33. Did you ever collect anything?
My Little Ponies, Day of the Dead stuff, antique junky things.

34. Ever ordered anything online?
A lot!

35. Myspace or Facebook?
Facebook. Just because people on there are people I see everyday.

36. Do you have T-Mobile?
No. Why? Should I get it?

37. What was your favorite subject?
Art and World History.

38. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yeah. Don't wanna talk about it.

39. Do you usually fall for sluts?
All the time. Damn, I just can't figure it out anymore!

40. Were you an outcast in high school?
Yeah. I was considered a huge jerk. But it doesn't matter anymore. Especially when I see everyone's pictures on facebook. HAHAHA!

41. Last time you saw your family?
Yesterday!

42. Do you have any talents?
Hopefully.

43. Ever been in a wedding?
Once...hopefully never again.

44. Do you have any children?
Doubt it.

45. Last movie you watched?
Dan in Real Life. More like Dan in Real Poopie.

46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
Nope.

47. Did you take a nap today?
I actually didn't. That is a first. 9 AM classes are killing me slowly....

48. What is your high school's mascot?
A lame red bull.

49. Ever been on a cruise?
3 times. 3 strikes. I think I can say I dislike them.

50. Favorite vacation spot?
ICELAND! The best trip in my life.

51. How many pets do you have?
1, my little angry chihuahua Bandit.

52. Do you have any wealthy friends?
Probably. Just because eveyone at Parsons is filthy rich except for me.

53. Ever met anyone really famous before? Met? No. Not really interested.

54. Favorite actress?
Christina Ricci. She is so odd looking and cool.

56. Are you multi-tasking right now?
No. Just bored.

57. Could you handle being in the military?
No way. I'd be the first to die.

58. Are you hungry or thirsty?
Kind of neither.

59. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Burger King.

60. Do you have any grandparents still alive?
My Grandma.

61. What is your average cell phone bill?
I don't know. It just gets paied.

62. Do you own a camera phone?
Yeah and its so stupid. Just give me a phone that I can talk on.

63. what is your dream car?
1950 Chevrolet Impala.

64. Do you believe in Karma?
No. I believe that kindness brings good things though.

65. Can you speak any other languages?
Some French.

66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
A few months ago. I realllyyy need to go. I look like a pig. YUCK.

67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
A lot. Seriously, a lot.

68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use?
photobucket.

69. Last place you drove your car
Long Island. WHYYYY.

70. What is your college mascot?
HAHAH um that doesn't exist here.

71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
No, I doubt I will ever want to go there.

72. Nicest Hotel you ever stayed in?
I like Hayatt hotels. Thats kind of the only one I know.

73. Have you ever bought condoms?
Wouldn't you like to know?

74. How much money did you make today?
Not a cent! If only they paied you in money instead of grades...

75. What do you think is your best feature?
My face. I gues thats kinda cool?

76. Have you ever been gambling?
Once. Never again.

77. How old is your youngest sibling?
None to talk about.

78. When is the last time you updated your blog?
TODAY.

79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
Only the top ones.

80. favorite T-shirt?
Any black one. Like my deep V from AA.

81. Have you been to New York City?
I live there. Yah?

82. Favorite sit down restaurant:
7A good burgers and open 24 hours.

83. Ever been to Disney?
Yeah. A few times. It was okay.

84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
I have no clue.

85. Last thing you cooked(at home)?
Chili from a can!

86. How is the weather today?
PERFECT.

87. Do you e-mail?
More so than I would like to.

88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill.
My rent renewal form. Dammit.

89. Favorite store?
Zara.

90.do you wear glasses?
Yes. Right now I am taking a contact lense break after a horrible night of not being able to get them out.

91. Last voicemail you received?
One from Jessi.

92. favorite club?
Don't go "clubbing".

93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Nothing?

94. What is the best city in the state that you have lived in?
This one so far.

95. Favorite quote?
"some ate born to endless night some are born to sweet delight"

96. Last time you were sick?
Not long ago. Fever and rash and horrible horribleness.

97. Are you bored right now?
YES.

98. Last concert you attended?
Chk Chk Chk & maserati. Good stuff.

99. Do you watch reality tv?
Only when there is nothing else on.

100. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Getting thesis stuff outlined and getting ready for halloween. TEAM Zissou!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susana Stuart said...

I LOVE doing lists like this!
The last piece of mail I got was from my landlord, informing us that we live in a building from 1913 that is combustible and has no sprinklers, fire alarms, or PA system.
...I <3 NY?