Monday, October 22, 2007

Unicorns

As opposed to the last post and on an extreme lighter note, today I spent some free time remembering the animations I used to be obsessed with in the past. Not only do they have most of the clips of them on YouTube BUT, the subject matter in some of these cartoons were kind of dark and depressing. You would think movies about Unicorns and magical things would be uplifting but some of them are actually quite scary. I am questioning whether or not my parents actually realized this or not. Anyhow, I can still see how these beautiful animated films actually still influence me today so below are some clips from 4 of my favorite childhood animated films:


My Little Pony "Escape from Midnight Castle"


The Last Unicorn


Unico


The Brave Little Toaster

Enjoy :)

No comments: