Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sorry, I Have Been So Busy...

So this school year so far has been so busy! Lots of projects and lots of stuff to be taken care of. I'll be posting more often as projects begin to become finished. What I can post though, is a finished side project for my senior thesis class. We had to illustrate a guilty pleasure. Mine? Xbox 360. I can't stop playing it and I feel like a huge nerd because it sucks the time of my day out from under me.



The color is slightly off. I will soon either get my screen calibrated or buy pantone color charts to help me out better.

More posts to come as I have two more finished Mimobots from my toy design class and my first finished thesis piece. (My thesis has changed so disregard the first couple sketches from my last post).

xo
lp

No comments: